Can I Help You Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Chelsea join the hunt for Alder Wierre, added after

Répondre au sujet    Can I Help You Index du Forum » Alliance » Le AvA pour les noobs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Chelsea join the hunt for Alder Wierre, added after
Auteur Message
soksophoan

Message Chelsea join the hunt for Alder Wierre, added after Répondre en citant

sboasia
 Wade defender Tottenham Hot Spurs "Sing the Blues" aiming to overhaul the team this summer. But it must compete with Manchester United, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain. I also like Belgium."Blue Lions indigo" Chelsea Premier League giants. Became the latest team to show interest in grabbing Toby Alder Wiley. Good quarterback "Chicken Golden Spike" Tottenham HChelsea are looking for a new center half-time, whether Antonio Conte, manager of Stamford Bridge, will be in the next position or not. At this time, "Sing the Blues" are looking to overhaul the team and, in addition to Alder Wildel They also aim for other players. Aaron Ramsey, midfielder with Arsenal. At this time, many of Chelsea's future players are full of uncertainties, including David Luiz, Gary Cahill, Tibero Gers, and Eden Hazard. City of London has to look at the new ball to replace.While Manchester United, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain. They want it. Aldred Vired was among the rumors that the new contract negotiations between the Belgian national team and Tottenham's progress.Currently, Alder Wendel The contract with Tottenham until the end of next season, and Pesch watched the situation closely, while Jose Mourinho manager Manchester United wants to strengthen the support, but "golden spikes chicken" do not want to leave the players. Give rivals the league.Spurs have the option to renew the contract. Alder Wierre left for another 12 months, but that meant a £ 25m (£ 1,125m) tear contract would take effect in the summer of 2019, and they could have sold for £ 40m. (1,800 million) at the end of this season.
sboasia

Jeu 22 Mar - 06:03 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 22 Mar - 06:03 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Can I Help You Index du Forum » Alliance » Le AvA pour les noobs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation