Can I Help You Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
World record! Roma agreed to let go to Liverpool for Liverpo

Répondre au sujet    Can I Help You Index du Forum » Can I Help You » A lire avant de poster sa candidature ;) Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
World record! Roma agreed to let go to Liverpool for Liverpo
Auteur Message
soksophoan

Message World record! Roma agreed to let go to Liverpool for Liverpo Répondre en citant

The "Kop" was a bit loud after Liverpool, okay with Roma, grab the Alizzo Becker Globe Brasilia with a value of 66 million pounds, which is the world record for the anus.Team Roma in the Serie A Serie A Italy reached a deal to sell Alisios Becker, Brazilian goalkeeper for Liverpool has been completed. On Wednesday, July 18th, at this time, only the condition is agreed. And check the body only.The report said that "Reds" offered to buy Alice first to the value of 62 million pounds (about 2,790 million) before the latest deal is worth 66 million pounds (about 2,970 million), which It is a new world record for players in the anus. The 25-year-old, Samba, made a great contribution to Roma by joining the Serie A side of the Serie A 2017/18 season after 37 appearances, 17 clean sheets, and a safe pass. 109 times, the average rate is 3.41 times per game.starbetออนไลน์

Jeu 19 Juil - 05:19 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 19 Juil - 05:19 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Can I Help You Index du Forum » Can I Help You » A lire avant de poster sa candidature ;) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation