Can I Help You Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Real Madrid fans voted for the ballad instead of Ronaldo.

Répondre au sujet    Can I Help You Index du Forum » Can I Help You » A lire avant de poster sa candidature ;) Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Real Madrid fans voted for the ballad instead of Ronaldo.
Auteur Message
soksophoan

Message Real Madrid fans voted for the ballad instead of Ronaldo. Répondre en citant

Cheerful Real Madrid most want to have Kylie Mappapack as the successor of Cristiano Ronaldo, with 54 percent of the vote. Asar
    Most of the fans of Real Madrid, the giants of the Spanish La Liga, want their team to win the Kylie Mappa, the star of the French national team to join the army.
    Cristiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese striker to Juventus, many believe it will affect the offensive team of the team very much. The Portuguese striker has scored goals for the team over the past several seasons.คาสิโนออนไลน์

Spain's media has been trying to make a poll for fans. It's not that I do not want to be a part of it. "White King" grabbed the mashed ball by a strong teammate Eddie Azzar, the Belgian national team followed by a second place with 15 points, while the third is the Nigerian striker Nayar. 14 percent, while Harry Kane to spearhead the British team came in 4th with 10 percent of the votes.

Jeu 19 Juil - 07:27 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 19 Juil - 07:27 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Can I Help You Index du Forum » Can I Help You » A lire avant de poster sa candidature ;) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation